Tuesday, February 24, 2015

HOW I LEARNED THE REIKI SYMBOLS


Today when I think of Reiki symbols, I smile.

I remember learning them in a small cozy camper on a vacation in Oregon. We were in a beautiful wilderness. It was raining and my husband was salmon fishing with a guide on the Rogue River. I pulled out my manual and my pad of drawing paper. I personally learned the symbols by drawing them and writing the meanings till they become familiar. It was no different than learning to ride my first 2 wheel bike. I just kept at it till I could form the symbols without looking. It is a discipline that I enjoyed. Not everyone learns this way.  What was your experience with learning the symbols?


What was your experience?



Read an interview with Japanese Reiki Masters


No comments:

Post a Comment