Friday, June 24, 2016

Reiki For Wulfie Our Llama

It is the summer solstice and time to shear the llamas so they could be cool. Each llama has his own personality and different ways of dealing with the annual practice of being shorn.

  • Starbuck was a breeze.
  • Lakota was a right hind leg kicker.
  • Wulfie was an elevator (up & down)
It was Wulfie I sheared today. I would touched him and he would kush ( knelt or lied down). I touched him again and he stood up.

After 30 ups and downs with sharp scissors in my hand, I let go and placed the scissors down. I remembered to share Reiki with Wulfie. Reiki is a method of assisting someone to relax so their body can be restored to balance. Reiki is state of mind, a peaceful calm and feeling of love from the heart.

When we come from our hearts a peaceful feeling emerges and affects others and ourselves in a positive way. It is ultimately up to the animal or person if they desire to fight against the world or relax into peace.

I did my part and relaxed my mind and body. I prepared in a way my teacher had taught me and I thought of someone I loved dearly, my mother. This brought my whole being into a state of love.

I would like to report that Wulfie calmed down immediately. He kushed down on the ground and allowed me to shear him. He happily munched on his hay while I trimmed his fiber with my sharp dressmaking shears and he even stood up and allowed me to trim his long belly hairs.

I felt a blending of our hearts and I understood more about Wulfie than I ever did. I felt a communion and kinship. A great feeling to be patient and kind and help someone ease through their fears.


Reiki calmed Wulfie for his shearing. www.Reikibasics.blogspot.com 


The wheel barrel was filled with Wulfie's tired old locks and I put it aside to take him for a walk and then a grazing in the alfalfa field.

The bulk of the llamas fleece is off and the next thing is to groom them and get those boys in a parade and walking with people again. I am almost there. One step at a time.

I thank you for visiting Reiki Basics (15,097 page views)

Until next time enjoy your Reiki daily self- care and service of assisting others.

Love and Light

Deborah Moon Moen RMT (Reiki master teacher)

If you are interested you may join our Love A Llama Facebook Group.




1 comment:

  1. Very Nice information!! I like this Very much !!
    Thanks for shairing with us,keep positing and please do post on reiki healing
    Reiki Healing Treatment in Pune |
    Reiki massage therapy in Koregaon Park Pune

    ReplyDelete